الجمعة، 13 مايو 2011

The Public

Homeland is the land where humans, which grew and grew, and the sky to Ozlth, and air
Breathe, the water we drink and Nwaljer who eat it.
The advantage of our wonderful Bajwa Egypt in summer and winter, summer, moderate temperatures in winter
Warm, and the Egyptian sky net most of the year and our country enjoys, including attracting tourists from
Tourist attractions old and new.
The best of many national and I am learning in school as a whole from the wealth
Saturate and its water has poets love for the homeland, said one of the poets:

Their land and grew a national # and practice under the sky
And granted the power of my chest # Bnasimh and its air
# I drank the water of life for its water fed
And my body filled with pride when # Aghtzy Bgmaih

Speaking poet from home indicating the bounty of his sons, and to the religion call for jihad
For the home the poet said also:


I will soldier his # and I live under the Oih
I work so hard in peace # to build prosperity and
And I am in the battle on a lion to his enemies #
Vahar sacrifice his land and his country's blood #

So we must preserve our alleged payment by the time of danger, and protect against the plots of enemies
In time of peace I sincerely strive to Rfcn my high, In war, grant a
To defend the national and the oldest spiritual redemption for him.
Really true, who said that "the cult of patriotism," said Prince of Poets (Ahmed Shawky): -


National if it ran Balkhald
Nazaatny him myself in the mole


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق